Log in via the IADR Member Portal:
All abstract submitters, member and non-member, must access the submission portal via https://www.iadr.org/events/upcoming-events/2024-iadr-continental-european-divisioniadr-scandinavian-division-congress.
You may have to create a log-in for the IADR Portal, even if you do not want to become a member.
NOT AN IADR-MEMBER?
If you are not a member, create an account at http://iadr.org/My-IADR in order to submit an abstract for presentation consideration. NOTE: Creating an account for abstract submission is not equal to becoming a member or renewing your IADR/AADR membership. These are separate actions.
Special Scheduling Requests: If you have any special requests (because of religious, academic, travel or personal conflicts) or if you wish to request that abstracts be scheduled in a specific order, enter this information in the “Special Request” box when submitting your abstract.
Abstract Rules and Guidelines:
- Individuals may present only one(1) abstract (excluding symposia & keynote lectures).
- Abstracts must report on original research.
- Submitters may not split one research project into several papers.
- Individuals can co-author multiple abstracts.
- Presenters must disclose any potential personal or co-author conflict of interest and agree to the IADR Policy on Full Disclosure along with the IADR Abstract Licensing Policy during submission.
- Previously published abstracts(in print or electronically) or those presented at another meeting are not allowed.
- Abstracts may not report on a research project presented at a symposium held at the same congress.
- Authors of presentations later proven to contain previously published material will be sanctioned and may be prohibited from presenting at future IADR congresses.
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to reclassify submitted abstracts into the most appropriate area of review.
- You must receive the approval of all co-authors before putting their names on the abstract.
- Abstracts are reviewed if submitted before the abstract submission deadline of April 12, 2024. Abstracts in the Draft will not be reviewed and included in the scientific programme. Presenters are not permitted to modify their abstracts after April 12, 2024.
- Typographical or grammatical errors that appear in your abstract will also appear in the final online Scientific Programme
All presenters must agree to the following conditions when submitting an abstract:
- Affirm that any work with human or animal subjects reported on complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures found in the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association, and this research project has been duly cleared by my Institutional Review Board (IRB) or Institutional Ethics Committee or an equivalent ethical body.
- Affirm that the work has not been published (in print or electronically) or presented elsewhere prior to the 2024 CED/NOF-IADR Oral Health Research congress.
- Agree that if the abstract is accepted, IADR has permission to publish the abstract in printed and/or electronic formats.
- Agree to pre-register for the congress and pay the registration fee before the presenter pre-registration deadline of July 12, 2024
- Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Scientific Committee of the 2024 CED/NOF-IADR Oral Health Research Congress.
- Each abstract is reviewed by a minimum of 2 reviewers (in a doubtful case a third reviewer will be appointed) who are experts in the respective scientific field.
- Final decision of acceptance/rejection will be based on individual and average reviewer scores.
The official acceptance/rejection notifications will be emailed around June 12, 2024 to all abstract submitters (Note: we solely communicate with the author appointed as presenter). You can also view your abstract notification letter by logging into your ScholarOne Abstracts account’s Message Center (at the top right corner).
NOTE: All communication between CED-IADR and the PRESENTER will be solely via email. The presenter email address used will be the one you provided for the presenting author. Please make sure that you enter a valid and long-term email address.
Will my abstract be citable at the Journal of Dental Research?
Accepted and presented abstracts become part of a special online-only issue of the Journal of Dental Research, the journal for dental, oral and craniofacial research. Accepted and presented congress abstracts are citable.
12/01/2024Abstract submission opening date
12/04/2024Abstract submission deadline
Around 12/06/2024Abstract notifications emailed to presenters
12/07/2024Registration deadlinePresenter pre-registration deadline + Early registration deadline. If a presenter of an abstract is not registered on that day, the abstract will be withdrawn.